Saturday, June 18, 2011

its hard to find someone you love..
its harder to find someone you love who loves you back..
its even harder to find someone you love who loves you back..
and treats you the way you want him to..

im really thankful i have baby.
always there for me.. protecting me..
whatever i want he will do his best to accommodate me..

when im down.. he will initiate to bring me out,
watch a movie with me when he ends work at 10,
movie at 1130 and next day wake up in the morning for work..

even though he dont have the time..
he will still make time for me..
have lunch with me every weekend during his work..

took urgent leave just for me when things happened at home.
and rush over immediately..


im really appreciative of everything..
everything you have given me..
i love you paul lin zi qin :)

xoxo,
mantha

No comments: