Sunday, February 27, 2011

here i am lying on my bed.. with my iphone and laptop..
they have grown to be a part of me..
a role in the loneliness i face..
to keep me occupied and updated with daily happenings.
it is not that i have nobody..
its just a question of who is true and who is not.
i know definitely that i can turn to my gf when im down.
but life is never fair..
and somehow.. god is damn cruel
the only person
who clubs, shops, talks on the phone, dine, crap, gossip and mj with me..
cant have the freedom to do the same with me anymore.
im thankful though that i have a loving mother
even though at times, she gets unreasonable over small issues.
i feel empty and cold inside..
i no longer laugh. i no longer am noisy.
if only you can feel and see..
its not that im not happy with you..
i just need a little more of your attention..
i understand your job doesnt give u the luxury of time..
but when u have it.. its always..
something else u rather spend on..
because i love you..
i choose to make you happy and do it your way..
but i hope u understand..
im only a girl.. and i need my share of attention/care too..
none the less...
i will try to make the best out of everything..

xoxo,
mantha..

Font size

No comments: